Dr. Gerald Gray
606 Turtle Creek Dr, Tyler, TX, 75701
1.Roberts Mark A DDS PA
210 Crestway St
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
Dr..ROBERTS Is great does great work
710 Lucas Dr
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesImplant DentistryDental Clinics
Can you imagine yourself with a great smile? At Athens Smiles in Athens, TX, we know your smile's potential and we're here to provide our patients quality dental services in a friendly, comfortable en
3.Steve C. Woodruff, D.D.S.
504 Richardson St
DentistsClinicsCosmetic DentistryDental Clinics
Call Dr. Steve Woodruff today for all your cosmetic and sedation dentistry needs in Athens and the surrounding Henderson County area. If you're looking for a caring environment, you'll like what you f
6300 State Highway 19 S
The staff at Athens Dentalworks in Athens, Texas has been serving the Eastern Texas area's pediatric dentistry needs for nearly ten years. We specialize in dentistry for children and are the only prac
5.Crestway Park Dental
208 Crestway St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryOrthodontistsDental Hygienists
6.Blake M Vincent DDS
301 S Palestine St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental LabsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
7.Joe Mike Murphy, DDS
800 S Palestine St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Fifth Street Dental Center
300 E 5th St, Tyler, TX, 75701
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future