1.Eye Physicians & Surgeons Of Athens Inc
75 Hospital Dr
Physicians & Surgeons
2131 E State St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Industrial MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Occupational MedicineSurgery Centers
my eye messed up and i had to see Dr. Lew.. my first initial appt was in gallipolis, oh..wasnt a bad experience, but when i went to my follow-up appt.i had to go to the Athens location. I couldn't bel
3.Orthopedics of Southeast Ohio
75 Hospital Dr Ste 380
Physicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Sports MedicineSports Medicine & Injuries Treatment
4.Choudhary Rayani MD
2131 E State St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Cardiology
5.Earl L. Driggs, DPM
75 Hospital Dr Ste 340
Physicians & Surgeons, PodiatristsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Orthopedics
Dr Driggs, and His STAFF !! Do a excellent job of getting you in ... Dr. Driggs took a tailors bunion off my left little toe and and did a Excellently job !!! Doing GOOD TODAY !!! Done the
6.Jody Michelle Gerome, DO
75 Hospital Dr Ste 260
Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
Dr.Gerome and her office staff and surgical staff are amazing they go above and beyond to make sure you get the best treatment and answers you need..
7.Health First Care Center
510 W Union St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative TreatmentPhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
I had to go for a wound on my foot I had my service dog Diddy with me they were very kind with both of us. Although I hope not to have to go back but if I did this is the place I would go. Thank you a
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.