1.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
TruGreen Lawn Care Experts Call Us Now! Serving more than 3.4 million customers across the U.S. with professional lawn care, tree shrub care and landscaping services World's largest lawn and landscapeMore Nearby Locations »
96 N Shafer St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
5.Tookey's Lawn Service
14450 Kincade Rd
Landscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & Consultants
6.Athens Lawn & Gardening Inc
8156 Salem Rd
Landscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn MaintenancePatio Builders
The Owner Of This Business Needs To Be Permanately Sent To Prison! That's Where He Belongs. He Prays On The Young, The Drug Addicts, The Single Moms. He Holds Money Over Their Heads And Forces Them To
FirewoodLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal ServiceLandscape Contractors
The operators are unsafe, foolish, dangerous, and inconsiderate. They should not be allowed on public roadways. If they run the business like they run their trucks, your safety will be in question.
Search.AllAroundyou.com Top 5 found: Lawn MaintenanceTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.