Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentist Search for Pre-Screened Dentists.Over 7 million matches since 1986!
1.North Athens Implant & Family Dentistry LLC
485 Newton Bridge Rd
Implant DentistryEndodontistsDentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Kim did an excellent job placing few implants and crowns in my mouth. Highly recommend!!! So glad I found him!
2.Epps Village Family Dentistry LLC
1720 Epps Bridge Pkwy
DentistsClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
Epps Village Family Dentistry is a local Athens dental practice that offers general, cosmetic, and emergency dentistry. With over 30 years of experience, knowledgeable staff, and a qualified dentist,
3.Rice DDS William G
140 Hawthorne Park
Cosmetic, General & Family Dentistry. Crowns, Bridges, Partials. No Prep Lumineers. Dental Implants. Root Canals. Extractions.
4.Henson, Thomas M DDS PA
700 Oglethorpe Ave
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic DentistryDental Hygienists
Cosmetic dentistry, general dentistry, implant restoration, sedation dentistry, teeth whitening
5.Moncrief, James B Jr DDS
700 Oglethorpe Ave
6.Athens Dentistry For Children
2470 Daniels Bridge Rd
Pediatric DentistryDentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
After a bad experience at another dentist, we loved it here! My kids were treated with respect and patience and it is a very comfortable atmosphere. Thankful for a good place to take my kids.
7.Harter, C Tradd, DDS
600 Oglethorpe Ave Ste 3
DentistsOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Hygienists
www.HelloBusiness.com Dentists - 30% offFast business lookup Athens
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future