Athens Neurological Associates
1088 Baxter St, Athens, GA, 30606
1.Athens Heart Center
2005 Prince Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Sleep DisordersPain ManagementPhysicians & Surgeons, Cardiology
Athens Heart Center, located in Athens, Ga., is a health care service provider. The center, established in 1995, treats patients using various cardiology techniques. It also provides consulting servic
2319 Prince Ave
Physical Therapy ClinicsPhysical TherapistsPain ManagementPhysicians & Surgeons, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
TherapySouth is a therapist-owned, outpatient physical therapy practice in Athens, GA that specializes in personalized, hands on care. Bret Joiner, DPT is a University of Georgia graduate, who receive
3.Athens Pain Management
314 N Broad St Ste 260
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Anesthesiology
4.Prince Avenue Primary Care
892 Prince Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
5.Ellis Pain Center
1500 Campbell Dr Bldg 200
Physicians & Surgeons, Pain ManagementNaturopathic Physicians (ND)Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
I was with Ellis Pain Clinin for 15 yrs.I have no complaints with the clinic.The ride hurt so my family Dr.is treating me now.I am not finished with the clinic,I shall return at a later date.They do g
6.Strother, Reginald, MD
1620 Prince Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, Pain ManagementPain ManagementPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
He does not listen and is actually a very cold person. Make sure you are not in pain when you see him because apparently he only treats crackheads and wont believe you. I am a working professional in
7.Stewart Clinic Chiropractic Group
2425 W Broad St Ste 2
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesMassage TherapistsPhysical Therapy ClinicsSports Medicine & Injuries Treatment
Laser Spine Institute
Serving the Athens area. Call Today For Lasting Pain Relief.We've Helped Over 60,000 Patients!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.