1.American Family PlanningServing the Athens, AL area
Abortion ServicesMedical ClinicsClinicsFamily Planning Information Centers
American Family Planning is a private medical and counseling facility. AFP was established in Northwest Florida to provide low-fee, confidential medical care to women of all ages. From the beginning,
2.Nations Harvest Church Assembly
495 Highway 67 S
Counseling ServicesEducational ServicesClergyChild Care
If you are looking to be encouraged, inspired and informed this place of worship is highly suggested
220 Rands Ave SE
Abortion AlternativesFamily Planning Information Centers
4.Scottish Rite of Freemasonry
314 Bob Wallace Ave SW
CharitiesTeaching AgenciesFamily Planning Information CentersMasonry Contractors
220 Rands Ave SE
Abortion AlternativesBirth Control Information & ServicesFamily Planning Information CentersPregnancy Counseling
6.Life Choice Pregnancy Resource Center
412 S 2nd St
Abortion AlternativesSocial Service OrganizationsMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsFamily Planning Information Centers More Info
7.1-800-AbortionServing the Athens, AL area
Abortion ServicesFamily Planning Information Centers
The 1-800-Abortion website design is to simplify the process of obtaining accurate and necessary medical information for you to make an informed decision - that is right for you. We understand that th
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.