1.Dillon Tire Service
2000 Highway 59
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & Supplies
How do we stay small and sell big? It's simple: years of experience. At Dillon Tire-Atchison, our mission is to offer you the latest in parts and products, at the best prices, and with unparalleled se
2.Town & Country Tire Supply
201 Commercial St
3.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
1920 Highway 73
Tire DealersAuto Oil & Lube
4.Lewis Chevrolet Buick
314 Woodlawn Ave
New Car DealersUsed Car DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTruck Service & Repair
WATCH OUT! For the over aggressive salesmen there! (Except Donny) I was sold a Subaru which about killed me. A loud pop underneith the vehicle and then no BRAKES to Stop! For an indepth Real Review fr
5.Ayers Auto Supply Inc
825 Commercial St
Automobile Parts & SuppliesTire DealersAuto Body PartsFour Wheel Drive Vehicles-Supplies & Parts
CARQUEST Auto Parts is the premier supplier of replacement products, accessories, supplies and equipment for virtually all car and truck makes and models
6.O'Reilly Auto Parts
819 Main St
Automobile Parts & SuppliesTruck Equipment & PartsAutomobile AccessoriesBrake Service Equipment
Your local Atchison O'Reilly Auto Parts store is one of over 4,500 auto part stores throughout the U.S. We carry top brands like Mobil 1, Castrol, Wix, Trico, Gates and Monroe and our professional parMore Nearby Locations »
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.