A & E Dental
10804 Huffmeister Rd Ste D, Houston, TX, 77065
3030 Northpark Dr
DentistsOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Northpark Dental has been serving the Kingwood and Humble area with high-quality dental services since 1990. We specialize in preventive, cosmetic, elective, restorative, and emergency dentistry. Dr.
13176 W Lake Houston Pkwy
I have taken my son here twice. They have Saturday hours. It is a very nice clinic. Dr. Castillo took time with my son and did a great job. I am glad to find a doctor who actually took time to liste
3.Stratmann Robin DDS MS - Pediatrics
9802 Fm 1960 Bypass Rd W Ste 270
Dr. Robin Stratmann offers comprehensive, personalized dental care for children, teens and adults throughout the Humble, TX area. Our office provides a caring, comfortable environment where people who
4.Richard D. Rowntree, DDS
2606 Green Oak Dr
DentistsPeriodontistsCosmetic DentistryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Kingwood Implants, of Kingwood and Humble, Texas, offers a variety of dental services to fit your unique needs. Dr. Richard D. Rowntree has been practicing dentistry for over 40 years, with special ce
1542 Green Oak Pl
Kimbrough Orthodontics is a fun, engaging and relaxed orthodontic practice. The doctor and staff work hard to make you feel like youâ€™re part of the family. Our goal here at Kimbrough Orthodontics of
6.Cobb George W. Jr. DDS
13303 Champion Forest Dr Ste 2
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Staff is very friendly and knowledgable. I was treated like family.
3840 Aldine Mail Route Rd
DentistsDental ClinicsDental HygienistsClinics
97% of Kool Smiles patients say they'll refer their friends and family! Why should you choose Kool Smiles? Most important of all, toddlers, kids and parents choose Kool Smiles because of their fun andMore Nearby Locations »
Jefferson Dental Clinics
Serving the Atascocita area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future