1.Atascadero Pet Hospital & Emergency Center
9575 El Camino Real
Veterinary Specialty ServicesVeterinary LabsVeterinariansVeterinary Information & Referral Services
I brought my closest companion Stella to see Dr. Aaron Schechter, because she had a low grade mast cell tumor removed, and I wanted to know what I should do to make sure Stella would not have any furt
2.El Camino Veterinary Hospital
1380 El Camino Real
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsDog & Cat Grooming & SuppliesPet ServicesPet Boarding & Kennels
3.Atascadero State Hospital
10333 El Camino Real
4.Country Care Convalescent Hospital
14900 El Camino Real
Nursing & Convalescent HomesHomes-Institutional & AgedRetirement CommunitiesResidential Care Facilities
Country Care Convalescent Hospital is a fully licensed facility that provides 24-hour nursing care services. It offers a spectrum of rehabilitative services and specialized nutritional programs. The h
5.VCA Animal Hospitals
VeterinariansVeterinarian Emergency ServicesVeterinary Specialty ServicesPet Services
I have never had a vet clinic so welcoming. My dog, a huge GSD is out of control with anxiety and lack of socialization but VCA understands and makes no judgement. I LOVE THESE PEOPLE. Great doctors,More Nearby Locations »
6.Main Street Small Animal Hospital
80 S Main St
VeterinariansVeterinary Clinics & Hospitals
I have a real large and tough outdoor cat at the ranch, the ""BIG CAT"". He eats wild ducks, wild turkeys, gophers and all birds regularly. He gets beat up by racoons and coyotes at night and they f
7.Twin Cities Community Hospital
1100 Las Tablas Rd
HospitalsSurgery CentersMedical CentersEmergency Care Facilities
We received exceptional, timely care from very compassionate caregivers. Fantastic experience
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.