www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
1.Del's OK Point S Tire
35359 Hwy 101 Business
Tire DealersWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-AutomotiveAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
2.Dels Ok Tire Factory-Home Office
91975 Lewis And Clark Rd
3.North Coast Auto Service
2060 Marine Dr
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesBrake RepairWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive
4.A & A TiresServing the Astoria, OR area
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesWheels
They have the best prices on tires and offer free flat repair and do free rotations for life. Good guys
5.Les Schwab Tires
1167 SE Marlin Ave
Tire DealersWheelsTire Recap, Retread & RepairTire Additives & SealantsMore Nearby Locations »
6.Tansy Point Tire Co
389 NW 13th St
4005 Pacific Hwy
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceMufflers & Exhaust SystemsAutomobile Parts & Supplies
My complaint against this "hut" is that the owner verbally accosted someone suffering mental illness for having a mental illness.That's like making fun of a cancer patient for having cancer. His unpro
yp.WhoWhere.com Dealers - Call usTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.