Charles M. Marks, DDS
347 5th Ave Rm 1310, New York, NY, 10016
1.Affordable Dental Group
35 E Grassy Sprain Rd
Dental ClinicsDental HygienistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
It just happens that this Dental Group is not affordable at all...I guess they need to change their name to the most expensive one!
2.Affordable Family Dentist
2517 Amboy Rd
DentistsDental HygienistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
3.Affordable Dental Network of Long Island
1000 Atlantic Ave Ste 1
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentists
4.affordable dental Care NYC
115 W 77th St
Dentists Referral & Information ServiceDentists
5.Affordable Dental Care
6511 108th St Ste A
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDental Clinics
6.Afford Dental Pc
10855 Queens Blvd
7.Affordable Dental Care PC
98120 Queens Blvd Apt 98120
DentistsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Sharifi Naser, DDS
25315 80th Ave, Glen Oaks, NY, 11004 We Specialize In All Aspects Of Dental And Oral Care. Visit Us On The Web At www.sharifidds.com For All Your Dental Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.