Serving the Ashtabula area. Protect Your Home & Family FromAnywhere. $1500 In Free Equipment
1.R & J Distributors
1800 E 21st St
Fire Protection Equipment & SuppliesSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
2.Alert Patrol Security Guard & Protection ServicesServing the Ashtabula, OH area
Security Guard & Patrol ServiceBusiness & Vocational SchoolsAdult EducationSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
Security School 5% off new enrollment
Great Service!! Security Guard were professional and provided quality service. I will definitely use your service again.
50 E Main St
Security Control Systems & MonitoringFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesFire Protection ConsultantsSecurity Guard & Patrol Service
For more than 40 years, Vector Security, Inc. has been a premier provider of intelligent security solutions tailored to the needs of the customer. Headquartered in Pittsburgh, the company offers a ful
203 Sunset Dr
ElectriciansHoliday Lights & DecorationsElectric Equipment Repair & ServiceSmoke Detectors & Alarms
5.Cougar Protective, LLC
218 Tuckmere Dr
Security Guard & Patrol ServiceBodyguard Service
6.Securitron Protection Systems
7989 Viewmount Dr
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Control Equipment-Wholesale & Manufacturers
7.Able Security & Automation
520 Water St Ste 3
Fire Alarm Systems-Wholesale & ManufacturersFire Alarm SystemsSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringFire Protection Equipment & Supplies
Serving the Ashtabula area. Get ADT with a 6 Month Guarantee!Call Now For A Free Quote.
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.