1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Modern Lawn Care LLC
4162 E Center St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal Service
For quality lawn care give Steven a call. He arrives in a timely manner and personally oversees each job. With his use of commercial grade equipment and great attention to detail your lawn will look i
5107 Monroe Center Rd
Lawn MaintenanceMulchesLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal Service
Commercial & Residential Lawn Maintenance, Snow Removal Brush-hogging, Spring & Fall Clean-up, Salting, Tree Shaping, Basic Tree Cutting, Deliveries
4.Super Green Lawn Service
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn Maintenance
Ken Mock has been serving the area since 1978 and with a B.S. degree in agriculture makes him the right service for you. With his experience and knowledge you know you will get the quality and profess
5.Grass Guardian Lawn ServiceServing the Ashtabula, OH area
Landscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn MaintenanceWeed Control Service
Called to ask opinion on care of crabcrass issue. Came out and gave us an estimate. Recommended care nicely and easily! We will definitely be signing up with them in the spring for full service! K
3054 W Prospect Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesGardeners
VERY COMPETITIVE PRICES AND GREAT SERVICE. I LIKED THE LAWNCARE SERVICE SO I HIRED THEM TO DO PARKING LOT SWEEPING AND WAS NOT DISAPPOINTED.
1103 E 17th St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Local Lawn Maintenance
yp.areaguides.net Lawn Maintenance - 30% offFree estimates - 15 yrs experience
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.