913 Centre St
Drug & Alcohol, Mental Health Counseling
3118 Main St
Counseling ServicesCounselors-Licensed Professional
PsychologistsMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsCounseling Services
I've been a licensed psychologist since 1990. I graduated from Wheaton College, Illinois in 1981 with a Masters in Counseling Psychology. Before entering private practice I enjoyed doing individual, m
4.Synergy Counseling Services
935 Centre St
Counselors-Licensed ProfessionalCounseling Services
123 W Main St
6.Newton Psychiatric Clinic
129 E 5th St
Counseling ServicesHuman Relations CounselorsPhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPsychologists
7.Haile, Alexis A
129 E 5th St
Contractor in Ashland
www.HelloBusiness.com Counseling Services - Call usTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.