1.Valley Immediate Care
1401 Siskiyou Blvd Ste 1
Urgent CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Occupational MedicineMedical Clinics
The male doctor was ride, unproffessional and insensitive. My daughter needed help and instead of explaining why He couldn't help, this doctor actually turned his back and walked away instead of makin
521 N Main St
Medical ClinicsSurgery CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Neurology
Neurosurgery Practice specialized in treating:Brain Tumors, Neck Pain, Back Pain, Neuropathic Pain, Carpal Tunnel, Central Nervous system Disorders, and Peripheral Nervous System Disorders.
3.Valley Immediate Care
1401 Highway 99 N
4.Beach Ave Healthcare
349 E Main St Ste 3
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
5.Plexis Healthcare Systems
340 A St
6.Ashland Holistic Health
108 E Hersey St Ste 2a
Medical ClinicsAcupunctureHealth & Welfare Clinics
7.Medford Women's Clinic LLP
725 N Main St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.