Accurate Plumbing Solutions Inc.
1234 Corona Ave, Medford, OR, 97504 Trusted Plumbing Services. More InfoPREFERRED
1.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
2.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
My experience with Zvi was terrific. He was very pleasant and professional. I had questions about the work and pricing and we had a very straightforward discussion. I went with them because of himMore Nearby Locations »
3.Rheem Water Heaters
PlumbersWater HeatersPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesPlumbing Fixtures Parts & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Rheem is the industry leader for water heating solutions. All Rheem products meet and exceed rigorous industry standards for quality and reliability. From raw material delivery to finished product ass
4.Art Of Plumbing LLC
PlumbersPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialDrainage & Storm Water Engineers
Up front bid was considerably better than the others. While workmanship on the plumbing was also very good, this company loads most of the work on to two individuals who are working 10-12 hour days.
5.Tankersley Plumbing, LLC
Po Box 2434
Serving Jackson County, Tankersley Plumbing, LLC is a locally owned and operated business. We are her to help our neighbors and it is our attention to detail and customer satisfaction that sets us apa
6.SOS Plumbing & Drain Service
206 S Pacific Hwy
PlumbersPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialExcavation ContractorsSewer Cleaners & Repairers
SOS Plumbing & Drain Service is a plumbing contractor based in Talent, Oregon that serves the surrounding areas from Medford to Ashland. From new construction plumbing to water heater repairs, our pro
Serving the Ashland area. Call eLocal Plumbers 24/7Talk To A Local Plumber Today.
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?