1.Firestone Complete Auto Care
1323 Central Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceMufflers & Exhaust SystemsAutomobile Diagnostic Service
Firestone Complete Auto Care is a full-service auto maintenance and repair shop offering a large and affordable selection of tires, convenient hours & locations for car repair, tire replacement, brakeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Sargent's Westwood Wholesale Tires
800 Hoods Creek Pike
This is the best place for tires in the Ashland area. They are competitively priced efficient and competent at what they do. what more do you want? Honest people too!
3.Dalton Tire Sales Inc
2626 Doyle St
Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersWheels
Great service wife just left and was very pleased with how they conducted business thanks guys
4.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
12504 Us Route 60
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeMore Nearby Locations »
5.Gene Jackson Tire Co Inc
1540 Carter Ave
6.32nd Street Used Tire
111 32nd St
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairUsed Tire DealersAuto Repair & Service
Excellent Cheap Used Tries and Great Service. I go here all the time.
1621 W Midland Trail Rd
Tire DealersWheelsMore Nearby Locations »
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.