2924 Holt St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsClinics
It is our goal to continue to spread the PrimaryPlus mission of quality, advanced, affordable healthcare across new boundaries and into new communities. In 2014, we opened a new location in Ashland, K
2.Touma Ralph I Surgeon
330 21st St
Physicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & Surgeons
3.Roderick J Tompkins Jr MD PSC
613 23rd St Ste 130
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
4.Timothy A Jones MD PSC
1101 Saint Christopher Dr Ste 360
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
5.Kirti K. Jain MD
122 Saint Christopher Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsSkin CarePhysicians & Surgeons, RadiologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Weight Loss Management
Dr. Jain and his staff are awesome. They are very knowledgeable and caring to everyone who walks in the door, no matter who you are. You will not find any place better!
6.Timothy MD Wheeler PSC
613 23rd St Ste 130
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Weight Loss Management
7.Robert T Fried MD
613 23rd St Ste 210
Physicians & Surgeons, Cardiovascular & Thoracic SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.