McBrayer McGinnis Leslie & Kirkland PLLC
Main, Greenup, KY, 41144
1.Bailey H V Dr
616 Amanda Furnace Dr
No Internet Heading Assigned
2.Glenn Bailey OD
6010 Us Route 60 E
Optometrists-OD-Therapy & Visual TrainingOptometrists
3.Bailey, Mary J, Md - King's Daughters Health Park
10650 Us Route 60
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment
4.Bailey Eye Care
6010 Us Route 60 E
OptometristsOptical GoodsOpticiansPhysicians & Surgeons, Ophthalmology
Amazing business! Great with my children. And very patient with younger kids. Would highly recommend to everyone !!
5.Bailey Floor Company
3113 Terrace Blvd
HardwoodsTile-Contractors & DealersFlooring ContractorsFloor Materials
Hardwood floor sand and finishing. Hardwood floor installation . Tile installation ,2 part epoxy flooring, and custom stair cases .
6.Bailey, Brian K
500 14th St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, PodiatristsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
Dr.Brain Bailey, is an excellent doctor!
7.Bailey Floor Co
4407 Mindy Jane Dr
Flooring ContractorsFloor MaterialsHardwoodsTile-Contractors & Dealers
Wilson Stavros & Rowsey & Thomas
1916 Carter Ave, Ashland, KY, 41101 Call now for a free 30 minutes initial consultation!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.