1.Discount Tire Service
503 Washington Ave
No Internet Heading Assigned
2.Tires R US Inc
22630 State Route 73
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceDiscount StoresTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Please try reloading the page.
This is the best place for tires in the Ashland area. They are competitively priced efficient and competent at what they do. what more do you want? Honest people too!
Great service wife just left and was very pleased with how they conducted business thanks guys
Excellent Cheap Used Tries and Great Service. I go here all the time.
good app, great help, very accurate.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.