500 Winchester Ave
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Amazing staff, they made me feel welcome and helped me pay for everything!More Nearby Locations »
2.Dunnigan & Collins PSC
2741 Winchester Ave
3.Johnson Edward L
928 State Route 716
DentistsDental ClinicsCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
Dr. Edward Johnson DMD is a native to Ashland area and has provided family dentistry for over 30 years. We are a general practice and the services include but not limited to.teeth whitening,bonding,ve
4.COMPLETE DENTAL SERVICES DR VIRGIN
419 Vernon St
General Dentistry For Children & Adults Tony K. Virgin M.D., D.D.S. / Kathryn L. Sutton D.D.S. and Staff
5.Gleichauf, Carl A DDS
113 N 3rd St
DentistsDental ClinicsOrthodontistsDental Labs
Carl A. Gleichauf, D.D.S., has delivered state-of-the-art dentistry since 1990. All the while, we have maintained the highest levels of professionalism, skill and compassion.As a distinguished member
6.Hal S. Jeter DDS Inc
804 4th St E
Excellent Dentist, really cares about his patients. I would recommend him to anyone. He did an emergency extractionof I believe 10 teeth on me at the hospital. It was pain free afterwards and I was ea
7.Meade & Meade
1124 Bath Ave
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentists Find a Dentist in Your Zip Code.Free Appointment Booking. Open 24/7
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future