Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Ashland area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
1.Healthcare Guidance Services
1701 Central Ave Ste 334
Medical ClinicsMedical Information & Research
2.Wilson Matthew C Doctor of Medicine
2000 Carter Ave
3.Phoenix Health Inc
2245 Winchester AVE
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
4.King's Daughters Urgent Care Center
2245 Winchester Ave
Urgent CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMedical Centers
5.Sparrow Health System
2266 Winchester Ave
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsMore Nearby Locations »
333 23rd St
Medical ClinicsMedical Equipment & Supplies
7.Rogers W Bryan III MD FACS
617 23rd St
Get Urgent Care By Phone
www.plushcare.com We Can Treat & Prescribe By Phone.Skip The Waiting Room. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.