1.Ashland District Hospital
709 Highway 34
Medical ClinicsHome Health Services
2.Center For Womens HealthServing the Ashland, KS area
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics
Selecting the right Obstetrician-Gynecologist is an important decision. Technical expertise in all areas of obstetrics and gynecology is an important starting point to be sure. But just as important,
3.Medical Heights Medical CenterServing the Ashland, KS area
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
4.Medical Center PharmacyServing the Ashland, KS area
PharmaciesMedical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
5.Riordan ClinicServing the Ashland, KS area
Medical ClinicsClinicsClinical LabsNaturopathic Physicians (ND)
The Riordan Clinic is a nonprofit organization that focuses on nutritional medicine, nutrient testing, research and health education. The clinic is a world leader in alternative, integrative and natur
6.Fry Eye AssociatesServing the Ashland, KS area
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyOptometristsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
Call For More Information
7.Gill Internal MedicineServing the Ashland, KS area
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicineClinics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.