1.Mission Health St Josephs
286 Overlook Rd
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home ServicesHealth & Welfare ClinicsMedical Clinics
2.Mission Health St Joseph's
310 Long Shoals Rd
Home Health ServicesHealth & Welfare ClinicsMedical ClinicsNurses-Home Services
3.St. Luke's Hospital
101 Hospital Dr
HospitalsMedical ClinicsMedical CentersClinics
I had a recent visit to the ER. I expected the cost to be in the ballpark of $1000. I got a bill for $1100. So I wasnt surprised. Then I got a separate bill from the doctors group for $3000. I want an
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.