Serving the Asheville area.
321 Glenn Bridge Rd
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialKeys
Advantage Lock & Key LLC
60 Bent Creek Preserve Rd.,, Asheville, NC, 28806
Please try reloading the page.
I'm so pleasantly surprised! This company is WONDERFUL! They came exactly on time, texted me to tell me they were on their way and gave good advice. We live in an 80+ year old house and they were quite knowledgeable. We've ordered some specialty hardware for them to install when they return to rekey the entire house and add some deadbolts. I will post again after they have completed the work but as of right now- I am very impressed with their professionalism. Aug. 2013.............................................. It is now December and I'm finally updating my review. YES! They did a excellent job; prompt, knowledgeable, efficient, pleasant, AND reasonably priced. That is a hard combination to find. I have no hesitation in recommending them to my friends and family.
Y'ALL DID A GREAT JOB....THE GUYS WERE ON-TIME, AND COMPLETED THE JOB VERY QUICKLY!THEY UNDER PROMISED AND OVER DELIVERED!THANKS
Excellent, fast and friendly service. Very responsive. These are the people to call if you need a locksmith.
Need a transponder key for newer Ford, came on time with reasonable rate and great job!
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.