Serving the Asheville area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today!
1.J & J Lawn Care
30 Imperial Ct
2.J VIS Lawn Care and Landscaping
404 ridge st
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesTree ServiceLawn Maintenance
Serving the Asheville area. Top-Rated Landscaper & GardenerReview & Hire With Confidence Now!
Please try reloading the page.
This is my version of a local Lowes...for chainsaws .....they have everything I ever need and I always leave spending a lot more than I had in mind going in *grin*Folks are attentive, helpful and always in a good mood....I heart these local establishments that were around when I was growing up here.
Highland Heritage Landscapes takes the time to see what you need to do, come up with a solution to help you solve it, work with your budget to do that and gets it done in a proffesional manner.The owner is licensed and certified with over 25years of experience.
Went in to buy a new Husqvarna string trimmer. Walked out with one as well as with a great experience. Staff was knowledgeable and very helpful. I will definitely be back for future power equipment needs.
Love Ted & Company. My yard always looks very polished when they have been. I think I maintain it, but Ted always seems to add the finishing touches. My wife wants me to call him more often.
Top notch tree service, very professional, They left my yard very clean, I will definately use Bucktom again!! Thanks, Steve for exceeding expectations!
Creative, reliable, and about the nicest people you've ever met. I had a great experience with Emerald Mountain and recommend them highly.
Awesome service on my weed eater , also have a push mower and chainsaw I have purchased from them .. they run like a dream.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.