Serving the Asheville area. The Leader In Flooring/Carpet!Call For An In-Home Estimate!
Flooring ContractorsHardwood Floors
2.Ashburns Custom Floors
Flooring ContractorsBuilding Restoration & PreservationFire & Water Damage RestorationHardwood Floors
Visit our website
Ashburns Custom Floors offers floor installation and other floor solutions to Asheville, NC. Our company has been in business since 1978 serving all of western North Carolina and northeast Tennessee.
3.Dalton Carpet llc
2 Beverly Rd
Carpet & Rug DealersFlooring Contractors
In Business for 43 years, members of the Better Business Bureau. Certified installers.
4.Dr. Junk and Mr. Fix-It
Handyman ServicesJunk DealersEstate Appraisal & SalesTrash Hauling
Visit our website
Clarence and Michael went above and beyond on our demo project. We were very satisfied with both the job done and the courtesy shown! Thanks guys!
2407 Us 70 Hwy
Flooring ContractorsFloor MaterialsCarpet & Rug Pads, Linings & AccessoriesHome Repair & Maintenance
If you've been dreaming about changing your living space, our expert consultants are ready to make those dreams a reality.
Flooring ContractorsCarpet InstallationHardwood Floors
Answered the phone quickly with a dry, stale attitude already. I introduced myself and he immediately skipped to asking hat I was calling about. I asked if they install carpet for commercial locations
Serving the Asheville area. Your flooring and carpet leaders!Call for an in-home estimate!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?