First Restoration Services
173 Rutledge Rd, Fletcher, NC, 28732
1.Dry Pros Restoration & Cleaning
15 Deanwood Cir
Drapery & Curtain CleanersWater Damage RestorationMold RemediationWindow Cleaning
2.Dry Pros Carpet & Upholstery
Upholstery CleanersCarpet & Rug Cleaners
3.Dry Pros LLC Cleaning & Restoration Services
50D Glendale Ave
Furniture Cleaning & Fabric ProtectionWater Damage RestorationUpholstery CleanersWater Damage Emergency Service
We offer professional services including Water Damage, Mold Mitigation & Remediation, Dry Basement Systems, Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning, Oriental & Fine Rug Cleaning, Window Cleaning, Hardwood Floor
4.ProFlowers | 7 Days Of Freshness GuaranteedServing the Asheville, NC area
FloristsFruit BasketsGift BasketsPlants
Click for Coupon+1more
ProFlowers Delivers! You instantly get 20% off gift orders over $39. No code required. Limited time only. We believe that flowers have the ability to create an emotional experience, no matter the occa
Carpet & Rug CleanersWater Damage RestorationLeather CleaningCommercial & Industrial Steam Cleaning
Excellent Service! "Honest Jim" is a great guy, and treats every need with the utmost importance and urgency. I just wanted him to know how grateful we were **he came out to work on our water-damage o
6.Chem-Dry Of Asheville
Carpet & Rug CleanersLeather CleaningWater Damage RestorationTile-Cleaning, Refinishing & Sealing
45 Bell Rd
Carpet & Rug CleanersLeather CleaningCommercial & Industrial Steam CleaningWater Damage Restoration
Serving the Asheville area. Free Estimates, 60 Minute Response.24/7 Expert Service. Call Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Standing or pooling water
- Foul odor
- Texture changes
- Clearwater is clean water with no solids. It includes water generated by air conditioning units and water that goes down the drain while the faucet heats.
- Greywater refers to all other form of waste water except for toilet water. It possibly contains hair, soap particles, cooking byproducts and flakes of skin. Areas that have been damaged by grey water are at a mild risk of contamination.
- Blackwater is water that has come into contact with urine or fecal matter. Toilet water is considered blackwater. Blackwater can contain pathogens and is usually considered a biohazard.
- Clean and maintain gutters so rainwater flows properly. Direct downspouts away from the house.
- Repair any roof damage.
- Use drain snakes to clean clogs. Chemical cleaners erode pipes.
- Do not place outdoor plants with invasive roots near pipes, septic tanks, sprinkler systems, or drainage fields.
- Make note of the water bill. A sudden, random spike in charges could indicate a leak.