1.Haw Creek Animal Hospital
1007 Tunnel Rd
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsHolistic PractitionersKennelsPet Boarding & Kennels
Dr. Sinclair is the best of the best. Extremely knowledgeable, thorough, trained in homeopathy and acupuncture as well. Recently we needed an urgent care visit for our senior kitty. Chester ingeste
2.Mountain Valley Veterinary Hospital
348 New Leicester Hwy
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinariansAnimal Health ProductsVeterinarian Emergency Services
We honor CareCredit which allows payment over time without interest or fees. This can be applied for and approved in just a few minutes in our office or from the privacy of your own phone.
3.Carolina Pet Care PA
557 Old County Home Rd
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsPet StoresPet FoodVeterinarians
Carolina Pet Care, P.A. is a caring veterinary practice dedicated to providing quality veterinary service for your beloved small animal companion.Dr. Bill Pierson has been in practice since graduating
4.Sweeten Creek Animal And Bird Hospital
3131 Sweeten Creek Rd
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinariansPet FoodVeterinarian Emergency Services
Caring for traditional and a wide variety of small exotic pets since 1988. Laser surgery, K Laser therapy, Vet. Orthopedic manipulation.
50 New Leicester Hwy
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinarian Emergency ServicesVeterinarians
Dr Scott is the best vet in Asheville,professional staff and very friendly atmosphere.I couldnt say enough nice things about this place. Nice facility and reasonably priced.
6.Asheville Veterinary Assoc South
1275 Sweeten Creek Rd
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinarians
Dr. Vigee and Dr. Klesius have been our veterinarians for many years. They are both very thorough, great medical diagnosticians and very compassionate. The vet techs and front office are also wonderfu
7.WNC Veterinary Hospital
2 Pond Rd
Veterinary Specialty ServicesVeterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinarians
This the best Veterinarian I have ever been to. Even though I have a very feral kitty that has been around no one but me, they spent the time to be gentle with her and had no problems. Excellent care
Charlotte St. Animal Hosp
www.VetsNearYou.com 208 Charlotte St., Asheville, NC 28801 Call to Schedule an AppointmentToday! We'll Take Care of Your Pet.
Please try reloading the page.
- Important phone numbers, especially those of the the veterinary clinic, the animal hospital or emergency clinic, and the poison control center
- A book detailing pet first-aid steps
- Copy of medical records
- Nylon leash
- Muzzle (only use if pet is not vomiting and has no difficulty breathing)
- Absorbent gauze
- Nonlatex disposable gloves
- Nail clippers
- Digital thermometer
- Sterile saline solution
- Hydrogen peroxide (to induce vomiting only at the recommendation of a veterinarian
- Milk of magnesia (to absorb poison only at the recommendation of a veterinarian)
- Medical records
- The type or brand of food the pet eats
- Medication (including flea, tick, and heartworm medication).
- Fresh stool sample
- Vomit sample
- Video of the pet engaging in abnormal behavior
- Substance the pet may have ingested