Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Asheville area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
3165 Sweeten Creek Rd
Medical ClinicsWheelchairsHome Health ServicesHospital Equipment & Supplies
Aeroflow has been a great company to our family. We have purchased a wheel chair, scooter, and chair ramps over the past two years. They work great and are very durable inside and outside of the hou
2.Asheville Children's Medical Center PA
7 Vanderbilt Park Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & SurgeonsClinicsMedical Clinics
What an amazing office!!! We had had a horrible experience at Mountain Area Pediatrics and moved all three of our children here. So thankful that when I take my kids to the doctor now I am heard and mMore Nearby Locations »
281 Mcdowell St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, DermatologySkin Care
my mother-in-law told me wnc of marion was a good place to go too...I went today and it turn out well...I'd tell people they are good wnc.
4.Biltmore Family Medicine PLLC
1 Saint Dunstans Rd
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMedical Centers
Visit our website
Avoid this place at all costs! The Doctor, Robert Anderson, assaulted me by pushing me into an exam room after I brought up how unprofessional they were by mishandled my records and adding extra pres
5.Urgent Care Business Svc
1201 Patton Ave
Urgent CareEmergency Care FacilitiesClinics
This place is nothing but a disgrace! They have you pay when you first sign in and then the doctor tells you "well if you don't agree to go to the hospital then we won't do anything for you. We won't
6.Sisters Of Mercy Urgent Care
1201 Patton Ave
Urgent CareMedical ClinicsEmergency Care FacilitiesPhysicians & Surgeons
123 Hendersonville Road,
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
At MAHEC we are passionate about excellence in healthcare. For 41 years we have provided high quality, compassionate healthcare as a foundation for training top physicians and health professionals.MAH
Get Urgent Care By Phone
www.plushcare.com We Can Treat & Prescribe By Phone.Skip The Waiting Room. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.