Serving the Arvin area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
1.Evergreen Arvin Healthcare
323 Campus Dr
Nursing & Convalescent HomesMedical ClinicsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityHomes-Institutional & Aged
Evergreen Arvin Healthcare Center is a 70-plus-bed facility that offers a range of skilled nursing care and support services. The facility provides short-and long-term care services. Evergreen Arvin H
2.Sycamore Health Care
441 Sycamore Rd
Residential Care FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNursing & Convalescent HomesHomes-Institutional & Aged
3.Kern County Autism Center
14150 Sunset Blvd
Retirement CommunitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
4.Mary Mount Villa LLCServing the Arvin, CA area
Retirement & Life Care Communities & Homes-Information BureausRetirement CommunitiesNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living Facilities
Marymount Villa Retirement Center Is A Spacious And Elegant Five-Story Independent And Assisted Living Community. Located In The Heart Of "Old Town" San Leandro, California. We Are Staffed 24 Hours Ea
Nurses-Home ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesEldercare-Home Health ServicesNurses
ResCare HomeCare provides personalized non-medical home care services to people of all ages, physical conditions and cognitive abilities. We offer quality in-home senior care including professional nuMore Nearby Locations »
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAssisted Living FacilitiesAlzheimer's Care & Services
I first found assistedliving.com when I was looking for a new senior home for my grandma. My advisor contacted me right away and he was very patient and helpful. He gave me a list of communities in
7.JEA Senior Living
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesRetirement Communities
this is an excellent place very clean excellent staff warm and friendly inviroment residents look well taken care of I would highly recommend this place it is 5 stars come check it out
A Place For Mom
Serving the Arvin area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.