Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Center
1250 Peach St, San Luis Obispo, CA, 93401
1.Michael D Rohla OD
1118 E Grand Ave
OptometristsPhysicians & Surgeons
2.Five Cities Medical Imaging
921 Oak Park Blvd
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical Imaging ServicesMedical ClinicsClinics
The other staff was kind, but Vanessa was so incredibly rude over the phone and in person. They want their money on full before they will do anything and won't hesitate to make a scene about it in the
3.The Doctor's Office
1057 E Grand Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
4.The Village Family Doctor
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Weight Loss ManagementPhysicians & Surgeons, Emergency MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Please call 805 481 1975 to make an appointment. Initial consultations are offered for YOU to determine if the practice is right for YOU.
5.A Gerald Sugarman MD FAAFP
1136 E Grand Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsWeight Control ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
6.Timothy J Perrin MD
110 N Halcyon Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-Orthopedic SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons
7.Clarke Steve MD
205 S Halcyon Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.