Aspen Waste Systems
Serving the Arnold area.
1308 Lonedell Rd
Garbage CollectionRubbish & Garbage Removal & ContainersTrash HaulingWaste Recycling & Disposal Service & Equipment
I have been a paying recycling customer with Waste Management for years and this past Monday (05.05.08) their truck went by my house without picking up my recycling that had been out since the nightMore Nearby Locations »
2.WM of St. Louis - South
1308 Lonedell Rd
Garbage CollectionLandfillsRecycling CentersRubbish Removal
Waste Management provides residential, commercial and industrial trash collection, as well as recycling and dumpster services. We support a number of local community organizations with employee volunt
3.Scapers Landscape Construction
3482 Telegraph Rd
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal ServiceExcavation ContractorsLawn Maintenance
4.Dumpsters R UsServing the Arnold, MO area
Trash Containers & DumpstersContractors Equipment & SuppliesGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors EquipmentGarbage Collection
Called and received excellent customer service from Josh K. Great attitude and prompt responses. On time delivery and knowledgeable staff. Definitely recommend Dumpsters R Us to anyone.
5.Local Roll Off
Trash Containers & DumpstersRubbish & Garbage Removal & ContainersRubbish RemovalTrash Hauling
They were the only one to come through!! After getting burned by 2 companies that said they can make the delivery date I needed, I spoke with James at extension 209. He is actually an Office manager,
3120 S Big Bend Blvd
Trash Containers & DumpstersGarbage CollectionGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors EquipmentContractors Equipment & Supplies
Since 1999, Matchbox Hauling is a locally owned waste hauling company, providing temporary dumpster service and permanent scheduled waste service to homeowners, contractors, and other industries. We f
7.Aspen Waste Systems
Trash Containers & DumpstersGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors EquipmentRecycling CentersContractors Equipment & Supplies
Never had any issues with service, never needed to call customer service aside from paying my bill by phone once.
Serving the Arnold area. Call Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- 10 yards: Can hold about three pickup trucks' worth of trash
- 20 yards: Can hold 4 tons of trash
- 30 yards: Can hold about nine pickup trucks' worth of trash
- 40 yards: Can hold about 12 pickup trucks' worth of trash
- Wear protective clothing and a respirator or face mask.
- Double wrap the material in plastic and seal it.
- Do your best to keep the material whole; don't break it apart, and if any remains on the walls, gently remove with water.
- Pesticides, insecticides and other pest-controlling poisons
- Flammable liquids, including lighter fluid, carpet cleaner, brake fluid, household cleaners and waterproofing sealers
- Latex-based paint, paint thinners
- Chemical drain cleaners
- Broken thermometers
- Motor oil and oil filters
- Wear gloves and a mask.
- Keep waste in a well-sealed container.
- Clearly label the container with a waterproof label.