Broad Park Family Dentistry
1750 E Broad St, Mansfield, TX, 76063
1.Heather E. Martinson, D.D.S.
4100 SW Green Oaks Blvd
Very professional and experienced Dr. and Staff. The office environment is relaxed and comfortable. Movies available overhead for longer appointments. The office setting is beautiful. Highly reco
2.Arlington Family Dentistry
3100 Matlock Rd Ste 103
DentistsImplant DentistryCosmetic DentistryEndodontists
Dr. La and his staff was amazing!! I went from never smiling to smiling all the time..And that makes all the difference in the world!!
3.Fielder Park Dental
725 N Fielder Rd
My name is Chip Mercer, DDS, and I want to welcome you to our Arlington dental practice, where we strive to provide the most up-to-date dental treatments in an environment which is comfortable for our
4.Happy Smiles - Kellie Johnson DDS
3900 Arlington Highlands Blvd Ste 245
DentistsPediatric DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
Family dentistry, Preventive & Restorative Dentistry Professional Dental Cleanings Extractions Oral Surgery Crowns and Bridges Teeth Whitening-In Office & Take Home State of the Art Equipment Prompt E
5.Witte, John B
3035 Matlock Rd
DentistsNo Internet Heading AssignedPediatric Dentistry
Dr. Witte's dental office is designed with children in mind! Video games are a favorite as well as popular kids movies playing at each chair. Kids love to watch the train in the reception area! Member
6.John B Witte DDS
3035 Matlock Rd
DentistsCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
7.Dr. Fred Turner
4050 W Interstate 20
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
I was very pleased professional service. The staff was awesome, Dr Fred Turner was great. My friends were asking if I known any dentist in Arlington, Ill be telling them about this one. Very good serv
Arlington Family Dental Care
2621 Matlock Rd, Arlington, TX, 76015
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future