1600 Southwood Blvd
2.A Plus Affordable Handyman
2020 Park Springs Blvd Apt 207
Handyman ServicesHome Repair & MaintenanceFence-Sales, Service & ContractorsHome Builders
3.Affordable Tree Service
6119 Greenville Ave Ste 431
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & Consultants
4.Davids affordable asphalt
3723 Frankford Rd
Parking Lot Maintenance & MarkingAsphalt Paving & SealcoatingDriveway Contractors
5.Affordable Window Cleaning
2301 Pebble Vale Dr Apt 821
Window CleaningBuilding MaintenanceHouse Cleaning
6.Affordable Window Cleaning
2900 La Quinta Dr
Window CleaningBuilding MaintenanceHouse CleaningConstruction Site-Clean-Up
7.Cd Affordable Lawn Service
1621 Lucas Ter
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.