Arrington, Ronnie W
1714 E Broad Ave, Albany, GA, 31705
1.Dallas Dental Care
471 Pioneer Rd NW
DentistsImplant DentistryDental HygienistsPeriodontists
Dr. John and Nate Dallas; are an awesome team of not just regular denistry. They also do orthodontics. Dr. John uses the best ways to make any dental problem go just as smoothly as possible. The Swick
2.White Frank H DDS
471 Pioneer Rd NW
471 Pioneer Rd NE
Physicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryImplant DentistryPeriodontistsEndodontists
4.E Alex E Howell, DMD
338 College St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery More InfoPREFERRED
DentistsDental ClinicsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aspen Dental dentists are committed to treating you with the compassion and respect you deserve. They believe in providing care that addresses both your short- and long-term oral health needs. And the
6.Brooks Dental Associates
13762 Ga Highway 62
DentistsCosmetic DentistryOrthodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Welcome To Brooks Dental Associates! For over four decades Brooks Dental Associates has been treating patients the philosophy to treat people and not numbers. We use the most modern equipment and tech
7.Kool Smiles General Dentistry for Kids
Dr Harman was a good American dentist. So may times these days you can’t even understand the language a dentist is speaking. He was friendly, honest and down to Earth. I will be referring all my frien
Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future