Oscar's Plumbing & Rooter
Serving the Arleta area.
1.Pro Flow Rooter & Plumbing Inc
8730 Norris Ave
2.Cal pro plumbing and rooter
Plumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningWater Heater RepairWater HeatersWater Supply Systems
6803 Cedros Ave
PlumbersPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningSewer Cleaners & Repairers
4.Rooter Pros Inc
13718 Ventura Blvd
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningSewer Cleaners & RepairersHeating Contractors & Specialties
Rooter Pros is home to Southern California’s most professional and knowledgeable plumbers. In addition to plumbing, our technicians are trained in the fields of drain cleaning and pipe replacement. We
5.A Plus Rooter Pro
1839 W 169th St
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialHome Repair & MaintenanceHome Improvements
A Plus Rooter Pro responds quickly and efficiently, preventing further damage and future repairs. From small, quick fixes to larger-scale jobs, our courteous crew has years of experience dealing with
6.Plumb-It-All Plumbing & Rooter
13215 Osborne St
Plumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningPlumbersPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Excellent service, I had an emergency late afternoon a water link under the house, plumb it all came over the same day with a few hours I called them they were at my door; they gave me a decent estima
7.Marc's Plumbing & Rooter
13782 Mercer St
PlumbersSewer Cleaners & Repairers
Marc's Plumbing & Rooter does great work replacing our galvanized pipes for copper. The crew is professional and clean.
www.kurtbohmerplumbing.net 16743 Sierra Hwy, Canyon Country, CA 91351 Workmanship Guarantees. A+ BBB.Free Estimates. 24/7. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Don't use your toilet or kitchen sink like a trash can by stuffing hard to flush material down the drain or pouring fats and oils down the pipe.
- Throw coffee grounds and eggshells in the garbage instead of in your sink.
- Only use your toilet to flush human waste and toilet paper
- Before calling a plumber, try to unclog your drains and toilets yourself by using a plunger.
- Make sure you use a standard bell-shaped plunger for your sink and shower drains and a plunger with a flanged end for your toilets.
- If neither type can loosen the pipe blockage, put a plumber's snake to use.
- Ratchet the snake down the pipe to eliminate any clogs.
- Be mindful of how much water you use in your bathroom, kitchen and even outdoors when watering your lawn.
- Make sure your toilet handle works properly and doesn't stick.
- Replace old shower heads with more efficient low-flow options that can cut down on the gallons of water you use each morning.
- Turning off the water while you brush your teeth
- Only running your dishwasher or clothes washer when you have a full load.