1.Retinal Institute The
611 E Douglas Rd
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-OphthalmologyPhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
2.Mishawaka Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
270 E Day Rd
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, PodiatristsPhysicians & Surgeons
3.Physicians Holistic Health Alliance
53800 Generations Dr
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
4.Great Lakes Eye Care
120 Longmeadow Village Dr
Medical ClinicsContact LensesOptometristsPhysicians & Surgeons, Plastic & Reconstructive
If you are without work, you will be treated as less of a patient. One doctor literally picked on me with his teeny bopper assistant right outside the door (with it open and within hearing distance).
5.Fox, William H DPM
201 N 17th St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, PodiatristsClinicsSports Medicine & Injuries Treatment
Foot Surgery, Diabetic Foot, Hammer Toes, And Athletic Treatment
6.Michiana Orthopaedic & Sports Physical Therapy- South Bend
401 E Colfax Ave
Alternative Medicine & Health PractitionersMedical ClinicsPhysical TherapistsPhysical Therapy Clinics
At Michiana Orthopaedic & Sports Physical Therapy, a Select Physical Therapy center, our experienced clinical team will design an individualized plan of care that aligns with your specific goals in mi
403 E Madison St
Medical ClinicsPharmaciesHealth & Welfare ClinicsMedical Service Organizations
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.