Brightstar Care Of Asheville
1340 Patton Ave, Asheville, NC, 28806
1.Allayant Pain Management
400 Beverly Hanks Ctr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
2.Allayant Pain Managmnt
2270 Hendersonville Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, Pain ManagementPain Management
Laser Spine Institute
Serving the Arden area. Call Today For Lasting Pain Relief.We've Helped Over 60,000 Patients!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.