The Home Depot Window Installation
Serving the Appleton area. Free In-home Window Consultation.Call us to get started today!
1883 N Silverspring Dr
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationBuilding ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenanceRoofing Contractors
We offer roofing, siding, windows, gutters, and storm damage services to homeowners in the Appleton, Green Bay, Oshkosh, and the surrounding Fox Valley. Our expert contractors have been providing qual
2.Powell Roofing Services, Inc.
2509 S Memorial Dr
Roofing ContractorsBuilding ContractorsWindowsInsulation Contractors
3.Valley Planing Mill Inc
2601 W Wisconsin Ave
Building MaterialsHome Repair & MaintenanceMoldingsStair Builders
4.Affordable Repair Services
2104 Camelot Ct
Handyman ServicesHome Repair & MaintenanceBuilding ContractorsDoors, Frames, & Accessories
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationWindowsHome Repair & MaintenancePlate & Window Glass Repair & Replacement
$50 OFF $500 or more+2more
I Recently had windows replaced at my house(Such a stressfull process). I got quotes from a few places in and around the Springfield Illinois Area. I called the Glass Doctor. Saw some reviews, good aMore Nearby Locations »
6.Sears Home Improvements - Windows- Repair, Replacement & Installation
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationHome Repair & Maintenance
Sears Home Improvements is your trusted, long term partner. We’ve been helping customers improve their homes for over 125 years and we back our work with strong warranties (Ask your Sears Specialist f
7.Champion Windows & Home Exteriors
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationRoofing ContractorsScreen EnclosuresSiding Contractors
Many companies claim that they are factory direct, but Champion actually has its own factories! We handle your home improvement investment from design to warranty, and everything in between. Champion'
Sears Home Improvement
Serving the Appleton area. Improve your home today!Windows, kitchen, bath or siding.
Please try reloading the page.
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have any references or past work I can see?
- Do you provide free estimates?
- How much will the project cost?
- When will the project be completed?
- Is the crew hired or contracted, and do you conduct background checks?
- Who will be in my home?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- Wood frames are beautiful and can be customized with paint and stains, but they also expand and contract as the weather changes. They're also susceptible to rot, mold, and pests. As such, wood frames require constant maintenance.
- Vinyl frames are far more durable than wood. They resist moisture and are usually created with ultraviolet light stabilizers. This prevents the sun from damaging the frames over time. In addition, vinyl frames can be filled with insulation.
- Aluminum frames are light and weather resistant, but they also conduct heat rapidly.
- Fiberglass frames are the sturdiest option. Like vinyl options, they can be filled with insulation. Fiberglass frames also resist weather damage and do not crack, peel, expand, contract, bend, or warp.