Neuro Spine Center of Wisconsin SC
5320 W Michaels Dr, Appleton, WI, 54913
1.Valley Urologic Associates SC
2500 E Capitol Dr
Physicians & Surgeons
Go somewhere else! This facility doesn’t offer proper waiting room accommodations for those with mobility issues, if you don’t like or (can't) sit way too low to the floor, then plan on leaning again
2.Urology Associates Of WI
100 Theda Clark Medical Plz Ste 300
Physicians & Surgeons, UrologyPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
3.Urology Associates of Green Bay
720 S Van Buren St Ste 301
Physicians & Surgeons, UrologyPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Laser Surgery
Urology Associates of Green Bay specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of disease of the male and female urinary tract and the male reproductive organs. Our staff of health care professionals prov
4.Women's Health Care Associates
1976 Lime Kiln Rd
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyAcupuncture
305 E 12th St, Kaukauna, WI, 54130
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.