1.Neuro Spine Center of Wisconsin SC
5320 W Michaels Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Physical Medicine & RehabilitationPhysicians & Surgeons, NeurologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Orthopedics
I have suffered with Degenerative Disc Disease for 30 years. With the assistance of many top Doctors, I have tried everything.I finally got to the point that a fusion was my last hope.Of course I was
2.Neuro Spine Center Of Wisconsin SC
700 N Westhaven Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Physical Medicine & RehabilitationPhysicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative TreatmentPhysicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pain Management
Our mission is to provide every patient with an individualized approach that utilizes the expertise of Physical Medicine, Neurosurgery, Orthopedic Spine Surgery, Chiropractic and Physical Therapy. The
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.