Bell, Locksmith Service
1065 Harold Dr, Menasha, WI, 54952
1.Armor Lock & Safe
Locks & LocksmithsKeysSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingSafes & Vaults
Armor Lock & Safe provides mobile locksmith services in northeast Wisconsin. Family owned and operated by Christine and Joe Betchner since 1985, we are all about prompt, friendly service. We are fully
2.Valley Lock & Security
3617 S Johann Dr
Locks & LocksmithsHome Repair & MaintenanceAuto Repair & ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
The best locksmith , I ever had work done ! They showed up on time and did great work ! I highly recommend , calling these guys , great job !
3.D & D 24 Hour Towing & Complete Auto Service
2121 E Glendale Ave
TowingAutomotive Roadside ServiceLocks & LocksmithsTire Dealers
We stopped for gas and the dog locked us out of the truck!!! They were very quick getting here, and the young man was so nice, even joking to lighten the situation. Would call again in a heartbeat!
4.Sage Security Solutions
1425 N Richmond St
Safes & VaultsLocks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingBank Equipment & Supplies
Open Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Very, very pleased. John changed the locks on a new apartment. He was on time, did not try and up-sell me, and worked quickly. He is an honest man, and I appreciate the quick, reliable service.Call
6.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
called American Local Locksmith because my lock had become somewhat corroded... Keys were not fitting in easily. A receptionist answered the phone and promised a call back from the locksmith within a
7.Bell, Locksmith Service
1065 Harold Dr
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingAccess Control Systems
Frank,the owner,was amazing. He came so quickly. I was locked out of my apartment due to my running down to the basement when the tornado sirens went off on Friday the 10th of June. He came all the
Serving the Appleton area. Cheap Affordable Locksmith Nearby.Call Now & Enter Your Zip Code!
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.