Artisan Plastic Surgery
6154 state route 30 Suite 100, Greensburg, PA, 15601
1.UPMC Cardiovascular Institute
1600 Wildlife Lodge Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, CardiologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
2.UPMC Keystone Primary Care
120 Sandune Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
3.Russellton Medical Group UPMC
1604 Burtner Rd Ste 2100
Skin CareAlternative Medicine & Health PractitionersMedical Clinics
4.UPMC Urgent Care-Natrona Heights
1870 Broadview Blvd
Urgent CareMedical ClinicsClinicsEmergency Care Facilities
Visit UPMC Urgent Care - Natrona Heights located at 1870 Broadview Blvd., Natrona Heights. This location is a urgent care facility.
5.UPMC Outpatient Center Heights Plaza
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Visit UPMC Outpatient Center Heights Plaza located at Heights Plaza, Natrona Heights. This location is a family practice physician.
6.Upmc Dept Of Womens
1800 Union Ave # B
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
1600 Pacific Ave Ste 4
Dr Harry C Snyder
Murrysville, PA, 15668
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.