Serving the Apollo area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today! More InfoPREFERRED
1.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
TruGreen Lawn Care Experts Call Us Now! Serving more than 3.4 million customers across the U.S. with professional lawn care, tree shrub care and landscaping services World's largest lawn and landscapeMore Nearby Locations »
241 Pores Rd
Lawn MaintenanceRetaining WallsLandscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & Consultants
Tobins Landscaping has been providing exceptional service through-out the Greensburg area for over 20 years. Our experienced crews are specialized in a specific area to give our customer the highest q
5.R & K Landscape Service
1172 Swede Hill Rd
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsArboristsHome Centers
$50 OFF Any Landscaping Retaining Wall Or Concrete Installation Of $500.00 Or More
After your landscaping is complete, there is yearly maintenance that needs to be done. Mulch needs to be removed and replaced. We are also now cutting grass and taking care of all aspects of maintaini
6.Mike's Maintenance & Landscaping
733 Mallard Dr
Mike's Maintenance & Landscaping provides a full line of: Landscape & Design Service along with Maintenance. 24 Hour service provided by just a phone call away. Tree trimming and Removal. Visit websit
7.Cutting Edge Lawncare & Landscaping
597 State Route 356
Landscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & ConsultantsRetaining WallsLawn Maintenance
Landscape & Yard Experts
www.services-connect.com Maintenance & More!Make an Appointment Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.