A Place For Mom
Serving the Apollo Beach area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
1.Home Alternative Of Tampa Bay
300 Frandorson Cir Ste 100
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
2.Dr. Jill, Inc.
708 Kingston Ct
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home Services
3.Authenticare Therapy Svc Inc
200 Frandorson Cir
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home ServicesMedical Clinics
4.Belle View Companion and Home Care, LLC
6919 Old Benton Dr
Home Health Services
Belle view companion and home care provides NON medical services that improves quality of life. And promotes the physical. Mental. And emotional well being of your loved ONE. We provide a full range o
5.Arden Courts of Tampa
14950 Casey Rd
Assisted Living & Elder Care ServicesRetirement CommunitiesAssisted Living FacilitiesNursing & Convalescent Homes
Arden Courts is exclusively designed for persons diagnosed with memory loss such as Alzheimer’s & other dementias. Our professionally trained staff concentrates on timed and varied programs & life skiMore Nearby Locations »
6.Heartland of Zephyrhills
38220 Henry Dr
Nursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityOccupational TherapistsPhysical Therapists
Heartland Health Care Center's skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers offer post-acute services for those transitioning from hospital to home. This specialized quality care helps shorten or eliminMore Nearby Locations »
7.Sun Terrace Health Care Center
105 Trinity Lakes Dr
Sun City Center,FL
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living FacilitiesMedical ClinicsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.