Jensen David R DDS
13713 Linden Dr, Spring Hill, FL, 34609
1.Spoto Joseph C Iii DMD
224 Apollo Beach Blvd
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Clinics
Joseph C. Spoto III DMD, is dedicated to helping you care for your teeth the right way. He understands how important your smile is and will help make sure that it is always as healthy as it can be. Al
3848 Sun City Center Blvd
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Had a terrible experience several years ago where a young dentist disagreed with the periodontist answer as a result of listening to the perio I lost crowns after a temporary denture was made. IMore Nearby Locations »
3.Jacobs & Thatcher Dentistry
1601 Rickenbacker Dr Ste 7
Sun City Center,FL
DentistsImplant DentistryCosmetic DentistryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Welcome to Jacobs and Thatcher Dentistry, where we are unconditionally committed to providing the highest quality of dentistry in a warm and friendly atmosphere. Dr. Jacobs, Dr. Thatcher and team are
4.Great Expressions Dental Centers Big Bend
13146 Us Highway 301 S
Dental ClinicsOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPediatric Dentistry
The entire orthodonics program is very unprofessional, and does not get personal with patients - it's more like an assemble line treatment, and they most certainly do not appreciate any patient input.More Nearby Locations »
5.Apollo Beach Family Dentistry
101 Flamingo Dr
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDental Labs
Terrible! From the first cleaning and last visit! I was put into 3 rooms for x rays and was told it was the equipment. Then I never had the most ancient x rays in my life. I was told it was because my
6.Sean M Gassett DMD
433 Apollo Beach Blvd
DentistsCosmetic DentistryOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Hygienists
7.South Bay Dentistry
6482 N Us Highway 41
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Dental Arts Of Palm Harbor
35691 Us Highway 19 N, Palm Harbor, FL, 34684
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future