Serving the Apex area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
320 N Salem St Ste 100
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
2.Rex Nursing Care Ctr Of Apex
911 S Hughes St
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living FacilitiesHomes-Institutional & Aged
Rex Rehabilitation and Nursing Care Center of Apex is part of Rex Healthcare ands provides various health care services. The center provides treatment for orthopedics and musculoskeletal problems of t
3.The Haven At Weaver Crossing
2768 Weaver Hill Dr
Homes-Institutional & AgedAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNursing & Convalescent Homes
307 S Salem St
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home Services
5.St Mary's Home Care Services
1071 Pemberton Hill Rd
Home Health ServicesHospicesNurses-Home Services
PO Box 205
Alzheimer's Care & ServicesNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living Facilities
911 S Hughes St
Medical ClinicsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityRehabilitation Services
A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.