Sun Valley Urology
13907 W Camino Del Sol, Sun City West, AZ, 85375
1.Ageless Men's Health Arizona
6402 E Superstition Springs Blvd Ste 118
No Internet Heading Assigned
2.Ageless Mens Health
3651 E Baseline Rd Ste 104
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, UrologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
3.Ageless Men's Health
3303 E Baseline Rd Ste 113
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeSpeech-Language PathologistsPhysicians & Surgeons
4.Ageless Men's Health
2133 E Warner Rd Ste 103
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
5.Ageless Mens Health
14350 N Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd Ste 10
Physicians & Surgeons, Public HealthSpeech-Language PathologistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
6.Ageless Men's Health
14010 N Northsight Blvd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Physical Medicine & RehabilitationPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Urology
7.US Men's Health Institute Arizona, P
1331 N 7th St Ste 170
Health & Wellness Products
Serving the Apache Junction area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.