- Sorry! We found no results for "les schwab tires" near Antlers, OK.
Please try reloading the page.
They are honest and fair. Will do their best to get you in and out. They stand by there work. They worked on one of my vehicles and could not get it right and did not charge me a dime. Highly recommend them. Will use them for tires as long as I buy tires.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.